Our Jeffersonville, IN Central-Fill Pharmacy Center is seeking a dynamic and motivated Maintenance Technician to join our team. This is your chance to work for a company that has the rare mix of being a fun, yet fast-paced and professional working environment.
The Maintenance Technician supports facilities staff by performing maintenance duties such as maintenance of office equipment, and computer systems, electrical projects, light construction. Works with outside contractors and vendors on facilities and equipment repairs, general maintenance, troubleshooting and operations maintenance for all equipment used in the facility.
Current Shift Available:
Mon - Fri, 2pm - 10:30pm
**With one rotational Saturday shift, per month (Overtime) from 12:30pm - 8:30pm
* Measure voltage and current accurately and safely and to use this data to troubleshoot circuits.
* Mechanical experience with aligning bearings, shafts and drives.
* Adjust tension of belts and chains.
* Develop an overall maintenance schedule based on the requirements of each device.
* Ability to analyze cards and chips and replace if necessary.
* Troubleshoot network systems.
* Troubleshoot cabling and I/O devices.
* Configure and troubleshoot IBM compatible computers.
* High school Diploma, GED or equivalent
* Self-motivated and able to work independently.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills; experience with customers, employees, McKesson network, and suppliers
* 1+ years of experience performing mechanical and/or electrical maintenance, repair, troubleshooting, etc. or Associate degree in related field.
* Familiarity with PLCs
* Experience performing maintenance and repairs on conveyors.
Career Level - IC - Operations Support - O2
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to McKessonTalentAcquisition@mckesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
Internal Number: JR0041157
About McKesson Corporation
We deliver careers with purpose and potential. Our focus on better health starts with creating an inclusive environment with strong values where you can build a fulfilling career. You can count on us to provide you with resources and opportunities to grow and be your best, while contributing to our pursuit of improving lives. Every day, McKesson’s employees deliver products to healthcare providers that make a difference in the care and life of a patient. We work to distribute medical supplies, bandages, syringes, vials of flu vaccine, and pharmaceutical drugs to help real patients like Jack, an eight-year-old boy battling cancer. We take that job seriously. Together, the work we do is shaping the future of healthcare. If you are passionate about combining a meaningful career with a balanced life, join us on this journey and apply for a job with McKesson today. Every day, McKesson’s employees deliver products to healthcare providers that make a difference in the care and life of a patient.