We are searching for a Pharmacy Compliance Specialist for Specialty Pharmacy -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will work as part of the Specialty Pharmacy department and oversee maintaining necessary accreditation compliance (URAC, ACHC, and Joint Commission).
· Knowledge of URAC requirements, ACHC requirements, HIPPA, Joint Commission, medical staff rules and regulations, utilization management, case management and organizational principles and practices
· Ability to take initiative in identifying problems which affect quality, independently problem-solve, cooperatively interact with a variety of people and departments, and work in a team environment
· Ability to listen and communicate, both verbally and in writing, in the area of quality improvement and health care services
· Facilitation of large-scale project management skill are necessary
· Previous experience with facilitation/leading team during URAC and ACHC accreditation preferred
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Internal Number: 155558
About Texas Children's Hospital
Texas Children’s Hospital
Since 1954, Texas Children’s has been leading the charge in patient care, education and research to accelerate health care for children and women around the world. When you love what you do, it truly shows in the smiles of our patient families, employees and our numerous accolades such as being consistently ranked as the best children’s hospital in Texas, and among the top in the nation by U.S. News & World Report as well as recognition from Houston Business Journal as one of this city’s Best Places to Work for ten consecutive years.
Texas Children’s comprehensive health care network includes our primary hospital in the Texas Medical Center with expertise in over 40 pediatric subspecialties; the Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute (NRI); the Feigin Center for pediatric research; Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women, a comprehensive obstetrics/gynecology facility focusing on high-risk births; Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus, a community hospital in suburban West Houston; and Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands, the first hospital devoted to children’s care for communities north of Houston. We have also created the nation’s firs...t HMO for children, established the largest pediatric primary care network in the country and a global health program that is channeling care to children and women all over the world. Texas Children’s Hospital is also academically affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine, one of the largest, most diverse and successful pediatric programs in the nation.
To join our community of 14,000+ dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org.
Texas Children’s is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants and employees are considered and evaluated for positions at Texas Children's without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.